Postdoctoral Associate Openings in Energy and Thermal-Fluid Systems
Device Research Lab (drl.mit.edu) Department of Mechanical Engineering, MIT
We are seeking Postdoctoral Associates for projects in the areas of energy and thermal-fluid systems. Specific projects include the development of solar thermal energy conversion, water desalination, multi-phase microfluidic, thermal management systems, and MEMS.
Expertise and experience in the following areas are highly desired:
- Experimental heat transfer, fluid mechanics, interfacial phenomena, phase-change and two-phase flows
- Theory and modeling of interfacial science and heat and mass transport
- Microfluidics and phase-change in microscale systems
- Micromachining and nanofabrication; synthesis of nanostructured materials
- Design and integration of heat transfer and fluidic systems, i.e., heat pipes, microchannel coolers, compact cycles
Projects are highly interdisciplinary and a combination of fundamental and applied research.
Please contact Prof. Evelyn Wang (email@example.com) with a detailed CV and 3 references.