MIT Medical COVID-19 Resources
Up-to-date information for the MIT community about COVID-19 (coronavirus disease 2019) can be found at the following links:
Student Wellbeing Resources
The health and wellbeing of our students is our top priority. Please utilize the following resources:
- Update on virtual support resources: While many offices and services are operating remotely, MIT is committed to continuing to support students:
- Student Support Services
- Student Mental Health and Counseling Services
- Student Success Coaching Program
- Web-based student support group: Managing stress around Covid-19
- MIT Graduate Assistance Information Network (GAIN)
- Visit the Student Support and Wellbeing page for additional information and resources.
MIT HR Community Support Resources
Find resources and information to support MIT employees and their families during these challenging and uncertain times. Resources include:
- Caring for Children
- Caring for Adults and Seniors
- Caring for Yourself
- Caring for Your Employees
MyLife Services Covid-19 Resource Page
As your Employee Assistance Program, we are assembling sources of information about COVID-19. These materials will assist in managing your daily life as it is constantly evolving each day addressing issues such as work, family and life in general.
If at any point in time you wish to speak to a counselor, we invite you to contact us at 800-648-9557 or email email@example.com.
Topics on this page include: self-care, grief, manager support, supporting children and elderly, working from home, financial/legal support, Coping with Covid-19 videos, and expert sources:
MIT @ 2:50
Let’s stop and take a deep breath together @2:50 PM EDT (18:50 UTC) Everyday
- Because ongoing stress can lower immune response.
- Because physical distancing can cause feelings of isolation.
- Because probably the things on your plate can wait ten minutes.
The follow links from the Centers for Disease Control offer tips for protecting yourself and others from the spread of Covid-19: